Holy Week’s almost over but my summer’s just starting. J
Went to the Easter Vigil mass then had ‘dinner’ at 7-11. Funny because I had sips of coffee and some noodles. I missed that. Having a small convenience store where you can buy some snack or ready-to-eat lunch when you’re running a bit late. Too bad we don’t have that in my school now. Actually, I think I miss it but I really don’t? HAHA. Since I went to this new school, my intake of fastfood and junk foods dramatically decreased. See before, after eating my baon I would usually buy some dessert which would usually be… chocolate bar, ice cream or shake. Then after about 2 hours, I would buy some chips. Then before going home, I’d probably eat out (rice and chicken is my usual) and since it’s a bit late, I’ll make sure I have something to munch while driving; which again, is chips. Talk about a very unhealthy lifestyle. Ironic since I spent my 4 years in college advocating for a healthy lifestyle. Tsss. Easier said than done.
What’s more interesting, or alarming, is that just a few days ago I found out that I have a high body fat percentage. @.@ Yeah, I was actually surprised. I even doubted the machine that got that reading. But in any case, I need to start doing some exercise. With all my genetic predispositions for heart disease, cancer and diabetes I really am bound to acquire at least one of those when I get older. So my goal is to have those diseases WHEN I’m old. I mean, everybody has to die of something right? It’s just that I have to take care of my body enough to reach that ripe, old age when I can accept the fact that I am gonna get sick and eventually die.
No comments:
Post a Comment