Vacation!! :)
First summer vacation after 5 years! Grabe sarap ng feeling. :)) But then, Holy Week so medyo tahimik dito.
Excited na ko mag-next week! Well, siguro kasi makakalabas na ko ulit ng bahay. Nakaktamad rin pala pag palaging nsa bahay lang. Hehe. Labo. Pag may pasok, gusto nasa bahay. Pag nasa bahay gusto may pasok. :s
The reason why I'm updating this blog is because I'm bored. :p And, I just realized that I have this thing for writing. Funny if you ask me because I never really liked writing. Siguro dahil kinailangan ko nalang rin humanap ng pagkakakitaan kaya nag-venture ako sa field na ‘to. J I’m actually a freelance article writer and I enjoy it. Aside from the fact that I get paid, I actually learn new things.
There’s this freedom I feel whenever I write. It’s like I can say anything I want and not get punished for it. Before getting this job, I tried writing fanfictions (Harry Potter- Dramione, for those who might ask) and that experience is very different. When writing fics, I get to explore and tickle my imagination. I can put in anything I want; and I mean ANYTHING.
Who knows, when I get that bored I’d probably post another story here. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment