Went to a kiddie party! Ngayon nalang ulit ako nakakita ng mga mascot at parlor games. Ah, memories. Remembered the days when we used to attend those parties every week. ;) We witnessed an interesting scenario. The giveaway was an ice cream pen, which looked delicious! Anyway, while everyone was piling out, some of the kids and relatives were left behind to chat (that includes us). One girl opened her ice cream pen and took a bite, realizing that it tasted nothing she just gave this disappointed face...until she saw the cake! So, while everyone was busy chit-chatting she went for the cake and dipped her pen in it! Luckily, we saw it and told her mom who took her. We then saw her taking a lick from the pen with a satisfied smile. After a few minutes when her mom and everyone else was again, chatting, she went to the cake again! This time, she dipped one side of the pen (that's when we saw her and went to get her) and then rolled the other side and dipped that whole side on to the cake! :)))) In the back of our minds, "Shoot. What a clever kid!"
That's not the reason why today was my "Happy Me Day." I bought 2 shirts, a pair of shoes and got my eyebrows thread! :D Hahaha. Talk about shopping/pampering self. I missed this. The days when I used to go to the mall to actually shop. Most of the days kasi I get off the train then take a ride home at the mall (transpo terminals). That's the use of the mall for me for about a year now. Hihihihi. Fun fun fun.
Now. I'm still trying to fix something. Hopefully they get home on time so I can still go out. asdfghjk. If not, this is gonna be a fight.
No comments:
Post a Comment