Site: Barangay Lupang Pangako Health Center, Payatas
Not only was it my first time to circumcise but it was also my first time to go to Payatas. Haha. The smell was actually not that bad. Surprisingly. I don't know, maybe it's just me 'coz my friends still say there's a stench when I can't even smell anything. Despite the fact that the mountain of trash was just behind the building. So anyway, I got to perform 2 surgeries and I'm definitely satisfied with what I've done. :D I didn't take any pictures during the actual operation since the kid might get shy or what; against patient privacy. But one of my friends took a picture of me (don't worry, the actual 'site' can't be seen) so I have a souvenir. :)
There were a lot of kids who lined up to have the surgery, unfortunately, we ran out of supplies. :\ I don't know if there's gonna be a part 2 for this place. There's gonna be 3 more missions until the end of April and I'm thinking about joining. You know, more experience. My target is to finish one in 15-20mins. Hehehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment